Monday, March 9, 2015

2015 Season

I would like to congratulate all who were elected to their positions within the battalion for the following year. We have a busy season ahead, and I know we will make 2015 a great year for the Legion! We have new additions, as well as updates to the website.

Battalion dues are immediately. Dues are $15.50 per member, regardless of age. If you have not paid, contact either the Adjutant or Col. Caldwell immediately.

We are now taking orders for Wise's Legion Tee shirts. Prices are as follow: S-L $15.00. Add $1.00 for each size over Large (i.e. 2XL=$17.00)

I need all company rosters from each unit turned in by the upcoming event in Hurricane, WV. I will be there on Wednesday morning to layout our battalion's camp with the event organizers.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact me at nickmiller518@gmail.com.


I remain, very respectfully,
your obedient servant,

1st Lt. Nick Miller
Adjutant
Wise's Legion
nickmiller518@gmail.com
(304) 610-5392